Submitted by admin on Fri, 17/02/2012 - 12:21
- Legal Problems of Local Governments
- Legal Theory
Subject Areas for Supervising Written Work
- Local Government Law
Subject Areas for Accepting Press Inquiries
- City/Local Government
- University of California at Berkeley A.B. 1960, Political Science
- Harvard Law School LL.B. 1963
- Professor of Law, 1981
- Samuel R. Rosenthal Professor of Law, 1994
- Louis D. Brandeis Professor of Law, 2000
- Frug, Gerald E., Richard Ford & David Barron. Local Government Law: Cases and Materials (West Publishing 5th ed. 2010).
- Frug, Gerald E. & David Barron. City Bound: How States Stifle Urban Innovation (Cornell University Press 2008).
- Frug, Gerald E. City Making: Building Communities without Building
Walls (Princeton University Press 1999).
Full text: AMAZON (Purchase)