Submitted by admin on Fri, 17/02/2012 - 15:15
- Corporate Bankruptcy and Reorganization
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Law
- Columbia University B.A. 1972
- Harvard Law School J.D. 1975
- John M. Olin Visiting Professor of Law, Economics, and Business, 1999-2001
- David Berg Professor of Law, 2001
- Roe, Mark J. Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization: Legal and Financial Materials (Thomson Reuters/Foundation Press 3d ed. 2011).
- Roe, Mark J. "The Derivatives Players' Payment Priorities as Financial Crisis Accelerator," Stanford Law Review, (forthcoming 2011).
- Roe, Mark J. & David Skeel. "Assessing the Chrysler Bankruptcy," 108 Michigan Law Review 727 (2010).
- Jackson, Howell & Mark J. Roe. "Public and Private Enforcement of Securities Laws: Resource-Based Evidence," 93 Journal of Financial Economics 207 (2009).
- Roe, Mark J. & Jordan Siegel. "Finance and Politics: A Review Essay," 47 Journal of Economic Literature 782 (2009).
- Roe, Mark J. "Legal Origin and Modern Stock Markets," 120 Harvard Law Review 460 (2006) (article review).
- Roe, Mark J. "Delaware's Politics," 118 Harvard Law Review 2491 (20
- Convergence and Persistence in Corporate Governance Systems (Mark J. Roe & Jeffrey Gordon eds., Cambridge University Press 2004).
- Roe, Mark J. Political Determinants of Corporate Governance (Oxford
University Press 2003).