Master in Economics and Business
The Master of Economics and Business is being integrated into the Sciences Po School of Management and Innovation launched in October 2016.
Current students will continue studying in their original Master's programme.
Their programme may undergo a few alterations related to the School's organisation for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Working in the private sector, as a consultant, an entrepreneur or in a large multinational firm requires both a broad knowledge in economics and an aptitude to master the modern tools of strategy, accounting, and finance.
The Master in Economics and Business has been created to provide its students with those tools and put them in the ideal position to successfully enter the job market in France or abroad. Graduates are prepared to work in a variety of functions and business sectors as in the banking and finance industry, in consulting as well as in multinational or smaller companies.
Sciences Po is the ideal institution to run such a program. First, it can guarantee that students obtain a sound background in economics and finance, using the assets of a leading, growing and academically world recognised Department of Economics and Finance. Second, one of the specificities of Sciences Po is that students are well trained in professional presentation skills, both written and oral. Third, students are offered the job placement services developed by Sciences Po's Department of Economics to guarantee first rate professional outcomes for the students.
- A two-years program providing a multidisciplinary approach
- A wide range of elective courses allowing students to customise the programme to their own interests
- A learning approach that includes both theory and practical applications, focusing on working group, presentations and case studies
- An international teaching environment with a diverse cohort of students
The Master in Economics and Business offers international dual degrees with prestigious international universities. Students usually spend the first year at Sciences Po and the second year at the partner university.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia (US)
- Fundação Getulio Vargas - Escola de Administração de Empresas, São Paulo (Brasil)
- Luigi Bocconi University, Milan (Italie)
- Columbia School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), New York (US) - No admission for 2017 intake